daddygumit

This is a journal of Mee and Zac and our adventure starting our family.

Monday, March 20, 2006

More miscellaneous cuteness


Here are some photos from the last couple of days. Things are going exactly as expected. We hope to be fininshed up and back home (sans Chloe) end of March, then we will return for her about two weeks later (mid April) if all goes as planned. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

z

Hey, this is Mee. I habbed a code, den I habb a allergy addack, eddow I thig I'b cobbing dowd wida flu. I keeb rubbig da baby od by face, trying to bage byself feel bedder but it doesn seeb to be workin and she was a little sig too and ... Hey! W waid a bindut here ...


(Please feel sorry for me. It's the only thing makes me feel better right now. Oh, and the baby too of course.)

M


3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Libbey said...

Okay this one is for Mee...

Awwwww, poor gal. I sure hope you feel better. If there's anything I can do to make your suffering eased, well...hum?.... just let Zac know and tell him to take care of it.

Vodka??? I hear "little water" can cure almost anything.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Sara Libbey said...

Now for the main attraction!

Wow! Chloe is just so darn cute!

I hope you don't mind but we are using the "potty" pic to bribe Lil' Z. It's not working yet though. Oh well.

Nice pics
Thank you

10:20 PM  
Blogger Grandma K said...

Smiley pictures, yeah. Chloe is cuter with each picture.

I hope by now Zac knows how to care for you, Mee, when you are sick--vacume, clean the bathrooms, do the dishes, breakfast in bed, etc. I hope it is not the flu and whatever it is is gone asap.

I'm praying that everything goes as planned in this journey of your lives.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home