daddygumit

This is a journal of Mee and Zac and our adventure starting our family.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Getting our travel on

I’m afraid to say it, but I think I’m getting used to traveling to the other side of the world. Mee and I were much better prepared this time. We brought all the necessary de-congestants (this should help avoid having our heads pop off due to cabin pressure.)

On a travel related note, if you haven’t seen Aeon Flux, you will die smarter than I will. I am certain that the brain cells used to remember this fine piece of cinema will be needed in the future for something really important. Maybe I will keep forgetting my daughter’s birthday. When is her birthday anyway? Hey, have you seen that Charlize Theron movie–the one where she acts like she can’t act? How old is Chloe? Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Libbey said...

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!! Now I will read on and comment more....

8:38 AM  
Blogger Grandma K said...

I remembered your birthday but in the 4/11 entry.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home